Thursday, September 20, 2012

Designed Fun Jewelry



 It seems as if I didn't accomplish much this week with my designs as planned.  Between Wednesday to Thursday I designed fun jewelry and I sold eight wraps on Wednesday and three on Thursday.  I made some beaded wire wrap earrings on Wednesday and I sold one pair of earrings I previously made.







With the Atlantic Antic Fair coming up soon on 9/30/2012.  I have to be prepared with my new designs.  I plan to design some earrings, bracelets, necklaces and if I'm in the mood I'll make a few scarves and belts.  Hoping to accomplish a lot between now and then.

Lately I've been focusing most of my time on network marketing business and trainings. 


AngelaWC Designs
Angela Maynard

P.S. Here is where I empower myself with the network marketing business and trainings that I've been doing.








No comments:

Post a Comment